Thursday, January 7, 2016

Introductions May Be in Order

It may be completely absurd that I try my hand at blogging. I've done it before and failed miserably, mostly because I had nothing to say. I hope to talk about shows and books as I see them. I'd love to hear others thoughts as well because I love gushing about books and shows!

I guess a quick intro may be in order at least. I'm Casey. I study English. I have a POP Figurine addiction.Three of those shelves are of Star Wars Pops (I did say "addiction", right?). My favorite color is... well, you don't care about any of that nonsense. I read mostly fantasy stories though I'm not limited to them, and as for shows, I love period pieces, fantasy, sci-fi and a healthy combination of the three.

That's all I have to say for now. I could really bore you with facts about myself, like how I have a Stitch phone case or a Doctor Who calendar, but then you would hate me and that's not what I want. So, with this first post done, I hope to see you again (even though I can't see anything but the amount of views I have which sounds like there are too many sense words in one sentence which is now getting long and sounds so similar I can scarily stand it). Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment